The HP Pavilion p6540f is the only HP Pavilion that doesn’t use the Pavilion line’s instantly recognizable design artistic of an all black chassis with silver highlights. Instead, it has a Magnesium Gray face plate. But what people are intrigue in this unit is not the outside physical appearance, but what’s inside of it. The p6540f model has one of the most impressive inside features HP has ever produced at a price of $600 – 700 USD. Most PC’s in their category cost more but, they lack the speed and the muscle to perform well.
Here is a list of features of the HP Pavilion p6540f model for you to see why it is very impressive:
- Outside front appearance
– It has a gray plated (Magnesium Gray)
– SD card reader
– 2 optical drives bay
– 2 USB 2.0 ports & headphone jacks and microphone jacks.
A sleek and compact design that does not give users a hard time using the optical drive, USB ports and microphone and headphone jacks.
- The back portion composes of
– DVI and VGA out
– 6 USB ports
– FireWire port
– GB Ethernet
– 6 analog audio jacks
– Optical digital audio out port
A standard set at the back portion, typical of a computer CPU set that has a microphone, audio, jacks and GB Ethernet and USB ports.
- Inside features of the CPU
– 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II x4 830 processor
– 8GB of 1,066MHz DDR3 SDRAM,
– 1TB 7,200rpm hard drive and an integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics.
– 802.11 b/g/n WLAN card that is near a small PCI slots in the motherboard.
– Two empty internal drive bays
– 2 of the4 DIMM slots are also empty.
– 250wtts power supply
WLAN card in a small-PCIe slot on board, 16 PCIE slots are all unoccupied and will be useful in for future upgrades.
With a fast processor and a 1TB massive storage, this unit is one of the best you can find in the market today. If you are a gamer this model is good for you, so as if you love to do photo editing or video editing, this unit is the best for the job. With such an impressive inside specification and features and having it at a low price, using this unit will surely will give users a satisfaction guarantee.